Sunday, April 18, 2010

Faith Hope Believe

I am so sorry I am behind on blogging.  I am happy to say, however, that I have had some custom orders! days seem to speed by soooo fast that I realize "wow, I need to update my blog".  So here I am back in action with a great new picture of a custom bracelet I designed and hand stamped for a friend that I reconnected with through Facebook!  I use the words "faith", "hope", and "believe" a lot with my hand stamping.  I think that people have a tendancy to link these words with religion most of the time.  I know I do when the words come to mind.  I am happy to say that I do have a strong faith and a good relationship with God.  My children are learning that the Lord keeps them safe and how easy it is to talk to God from anywhere you are about anything you need to.  In fact my four year old Jack came into my room this morning and I explained to him that I wasn't feeling well and I had a migraine.  And he looked at me and said, "mom, why don't you talk to God?".  And right then and there we said a prayer out loud talking to God to help mommy's head feel better.  I then hugged him and told him he was sent to me straight from heaven!  Now I know religion is a touchy subject for some but these words also come into play when we are even speaking of ourselves and life in general.  There are times when I have wanted to just throw in the towel with starting my business because things may not have been going as fast as I would like them to go or sales weren't happening like I wanted them to.  But I stop take a breath and think to myself...I need to have faith in myself, hope that things will take off and start happening, and believe in my business.  I then, because it's what I do, I say a prayer and know that it is in God's hands and will happen when it is suppose to.  So when you have those feelings of despair or wanting to give in just take a breath and have the faith, the hope, and the belief in your heart!

Hope you enjoy the picture of my newest custom piece!!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment