Thursday, April 8, 2010

Warm sunny day!

As I sit on my patio enjoying the sunshine, breeze and my children's voices playing, I can't help but count my blessings.  How fortunate I am to be able to do something that I love and still be able to be at home with my boys, and crazy dog too!  This little heat wave we are having mid April cannot help but make me think of those summer days drinking lemonade and running through the sprinkler as a child.  Life's simple pleasures!  I can only hope that my children hold on to their innocence and not grow up to fast!!!  I sometimes want to sneak into their room at night and just bottle them up so they stay young and  innocent forever!  Then there are those nights after a long day of them being boys that I wonder....are they 18 yet!! LOL
We have spent some time this past week traveling and I must say, I just love springtime in New Jersey.  All the dogwoods and weeping cherry trees blooming.  All the grass turning green and the flowers opening up to show their gorgeous colors!  The pretty daffodils and tulips!  I will say my very favorite are the pink dogwood and weeping cherry trees.  So that is my reason for creating a piece with these beautiful pink beads I just got my hands on!!  I absolutely cannot wait to share it with you so please stay tuned for something stunning!  And it sounds like we will need it since the weather here is suppose to take a turn colder :(

Have a blessed day and please count your blessings!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment