Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy to be so busy....


I am back to give you an update on things and to also post new pictures of some new stuff I have designed!!  Let's see...I participated in a vendor night for the Pediatric Cancer Foundation of Lehigh Valley last Friday evening.  It was a wonderful evening for a wonderful cause!  I met some great ladies and got to spend the evening with a great friend who I met last year at a local craft fair.  She is a very crafty one herself making gift baskets, candles, lotions, soaps, etc.  She is also a consultant for Usborne Books & More.  Which is an awesome book company that has fantastic childrens books!  Since that night I have decided to also sign on as a consultant to do it part time to get books for my boys who enjoy them so much.  So if you are ever in need of some great books please check out my site http://www.kidsreadwithus.com/ you won't be disappointed and neither will your kids!!  I have also received four more custom orders this week and I am planning a open house to launch my line.  I have done a lot of designing this week as well and I am posting some pictures of my wares.  I am also happy to announce that my FB Page is at 99 fans!!  When it hits 100 I will be doing a giveaway!!  Tell your friends!!
Thanks for checking in and taking a peek at what has been happening!  Enjoy the new pics, I am having a bracelet moment in my head so that will be next time I'm sure!!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment