Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some new pieces.....

I have really been slacking on my blog, but have really had my creative juices flowing!  I have decided that I will  blog a few times a month with new things going on and post pictures of my creations.  I am preparing for an event this Friday to benefit the Pediatric Cancer Foundation of Lehigh Valley.  I am so excited and hoping I have enough inventory to put on a fantastic presentation.  I have just finished some new charms made of polymer clay.  They are stamped with inspirational words and I am going to use them on a combination of Irish linen cord and also sterling silver chain.  So in my next post you will see those!  But this post I have a few custom order pics and also a few pictures of some new earrings that I have designed.  I hope you enjoy the pictures and pray for some warmer weather for NJ, I have been freezing the past few days!  Brrrrrrrr!!










No comments:

Post a Comment